Tuesday, December 31, 2013

SOS #132: Use The Last of Something

Happy Tuesday, and Happy LAST DAY OF 2013!!!! Yes, we are bold enough to have a challenge on the last day of the year. :)  In honor of the year-end thing, this week we ask you to use the last of something. Got a lonely flower in a pack? Maybe one piece of paper in a 6x6 pad? Three inches of ribbon on a spool? We challenge you to USE IT!

Here's what our DT gals have made to inspire you. Please note that some of our new gals are so anxious to get started, they've played this week instead of waiting for next week. :)

Chana
2014 Calendar created using the last of my Graphic 45 "Secret Garden" Papers

Leslie
I used the last of some metal photo anchors.

Jessi
I used the last doily I have - this half-piece - the last cameo, and the last smidge of a pearl border that was floating loose in a drawer.

I used the last of my black textured cardstock, gold glitter scallop border, clear button and cut from my last strip of gold bling
Deena
 I used up the last of a card kit and my one button and last piece of chipboard from the package.
Michelle
(check out her blog for details)
The little ladybug on the bow is the last one I salvaged that was decoration on a plant someone sent me.

Lauren 
using my last vintage slide mount! 
Now it's YOUR turn! Go into your stash and rummage for and almost-empty package of something. Then USE it and come back to link us up below so we can see what you've made!

Mr Linky will be open until 11:55 pm on Monday, Jan 6th. To be eligible for the Saturday Shout-out, please remember to link to no more than 13 challenges, including ours.




3 comments:

SD pooja said...

Beautiful Inspirations !

Karen said...

Lovely creations from all of you. Smiles.

Hugs,
Karen.xx

Tracy Penney said...

Great creations from the DT. Thanks for the fun challenge.