Tuesday, June 17, 2014

SOS #156: Oldest Punch or Die

Happy Tuesday! Thanks to everyone who played our Something Soft challenge. There were lots of fun entries! This week we're going back to our "use your oldest" theme and we ask you to use your oldest punch or die.

Here's what the gals have made this week to inspire you:

Chris
Leslie
Barb

How many of you said, "OHMYGOSH, I HAVE THAT!" Hmmm???? I think I said it for every one of these creations. :)

Now it's YOUR turn. Go into your stash and dig out your oldest punch or die, use it, then come back and link us up below so we can stop by and see what you've made!

The Linky thing will be open until Monday, June 23rd, at 11:55 pm. To be eligible for our Saturday Shout-out, please limit your total number of challenges to 13, including ours.



3 comments:

Andrea W said...

This was a fun challenge for my memory! Thanks for the terrific inspiration.

Donna Ellis said...

I definitely had each one! and even some of the images! Fabulous designs. I always enjoy playing in your challenges because it is FUN and very inspirational using my "old old OLD" stuff, which has often long forgotten. Thank you very much! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

Dawn said...

Great challenge,made me think back to when I started making cards & how small my stash was! Oh my how it's grown! lol xx